Sunday, July 18, 2010

Final Countdown!

It's finally here! While some of the time has gone slow,overall this pregnancy has flown by! I'll be so relived when it's this time tomorrow and I'm all done. :)

Tomorrow I will get to hold my baby girl! YAY!

9 people love me:

Mrs. O said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you and this next stage.

Suzanne said...

Good luck!!!

Jenn said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow!!! I'm so excited to have a new little one in our family!! Can't wait to meet her!

Carrot Jello said...

Good luck! :)

Nancy Face said...

Oh, sooo happy! :)

Super Happy Girl said...

It's time!!!!

Dave said...

looking forward to updates!!!

Jen said...

Yes! It's time for updates!!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Is this like a Where's Waldo picture hunt? Are the pics of the new baby girl wearing a hat and red striped shirt hidden somewhere on this very page and we must all be intrepid searchers and find her?

At least give us a name and birth weight and how you're doing!