Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I love...

..Aruba Coconut from Bath and Body Works - This lotion is heaven in a bottle. I've always been a sucker for coconut scents but this lotion is divine!



..my new sandals - They are cute and comfy..and I just love them. (just ignore my cankles and focus on my pretty toes,mmkay?)


..Great Lash Lots of Lashes - Best mascara ever..just got better.


..NYC Liquid Lip Shine in peach sparkle - This lip gloss is perfect..hint of shimmer with natural looking color. Sooo pretty.



Savvy and I are wearing the lip gloss. Well,I am..I think Savvy licked hers off.



..Pepsi Next - I love my pepsi...a lot. I had to cut back on soda when I started losing weight. With Pepsi Next,I still get my fix but for half the calories. Genius...thank you, Pepsi company.



..Wienerschnitzel's chili cheese fries - I've loved these since I was a teenager. I worked at Wienerschnitzel for a few months and I probably gained about 10 lbs from eating this delicious fry concoction. No lie.



..strawberries - they have always been my fave fruit and always will be. I can't get enough of these lately. YUM.

5 people love me:

jonsaint said...

I havent known that Pepsi Next is a low calorie drink till you posted it. I am so naive. Coke Zero is for me. But I wanna try Pepsi. Thanks.

nora.lakehurst said...

I am with ya on the Coconut scented stuff. Im totally going to steal your idea and write about MY favorite things. LOL Bwahahahaha I should show a pic of my hairy legs. HAHAHA because that would totally gross people out. JK
You are beautiful! We are so fighting........................................................................................................................................
ok im over it now. You totally rock!

Morgan Brooks said...

Such a fun post love! Thank you for sharing. I hope you are having a wonderful wednesday!
XOXO
-Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

It's Dr Pepper that I'm totally in love with. Sadly, the artificial sweeteners in Dr Pepper 10 and Diet Dr Pepper are really bad for my body so I'm "stuck" with the good stuff. Tastes great, but is a beast on attempted weight management :P

Ann Marie said...

oooh! I LOVE coconut stuff too! I am going to have to make a trip to B&BW!

You have such pretty lips!

LOVED reading your favorites.
New Sandles make me happy too. :)