Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm back..again

It's been almost 5 months. The last time I blogged it was still summer. Now it's a freaking cold and yucky winter. Freezing rain and negative temps..no thanks. I'm ready for spring.

I realized after reading my last post, that I've only lost 6 pounds since then. 6. Not 20. Not 30. A measly 6 pounds. Granted, I didn't work out often and I gained a few pounds around the holiday, but dang. That is pathetic.I still have 37 more to go until I reach my goal. I'm still trying to break the habit of snacking and reading. I'm doing much better but sometimes that is all I want to do. The kids go to bed and I want to read or watch shows while eating snacks. Late night cravings are hard. :(

A lot of things are the same. Still living in the same place. The kids are in the same school. I am gathering papers so that we can start looking for a house. I really want a bigger place but I like the area we live in. The kids love their school and teachers. We are part of a wonderful ward. I don't know if I'm ready to do the moving thing again but it's a great way to de-clutter. :)

I'm going to try and blog more often but between facebook and twitter, I think people get enough of my ranmblings.

2 people love me:

Nancy Face said...

I think 6 pounds is excellent - especially after Christmas!

Gee whiz, snacking is so darn fun, and so tempting at night!

Stacey said...

It really is..especially after the kids are asleep. Then I don't have to share my goodies!