Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy birthday, Brayden!

                                                     This sweet kid is 7 years old today!


Here he is in my belly

Here he is out of my belly




So precious!

Do you know what wasn't precious? A few days after he was born, I broke out in 5 cold sores. 5! So I couldn't kiss that cute face until they healed. It was torture. 
 After 9 months I deserved to smooch all over that face!

 The kids loved holding him and kissing him.

He was such a smiley guy..and he still is a happy kid.

He makes an adorable monkey.

He has beautiful blue eyes and a darling smile.

This is one of my favorite pictures of him. I just love it!













3 people love me:

nora.lakehurst said...

Aw... He is so cute! And see he wasn't always skinny. That picture of him and Nanna he looks chubby.
What ever happened to the times when they were small and cute and wouldn't talk back?

Carrot Jello said...

Dude. I think I remember when you had him. Have I known you that long?

Carrot Jello said...

One year we should meet. You're like one of my oldest online friends I've never met.