Saturday, March 17, 2007

My daughter the diva

Brianna just cracks me up! One minute she is so sweet and loving,the next she is all 'tude and glares. She has this sweet little munchkin voice so even when she says naughty things,I have to try not to laugh. Here are some of her funny phrases...
"Josh,I don't care who hit who,I will spank your butt and no toys all day!"
One day I said," you guys are pushing me" and she said,"I not push you,it was Joshie"
"What de heck?? What's going on here??"
"Mommy how come you have purple shoes? you're just a mom!"
"I can't go down the slide,my butt's too big!"
There are many others,but those are the ones I can remember. She is very feisty but she is my girl and I love her to pieces! :-)

1 people love me:

Rachel said...

Don't you love the things they say!