Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feeling good..

The kids let me sleep until 8:30 this morning,it was so nice! So far the day is starting out pretty good. I'm going to clean up the house and get things ready for Brianna's birthday party tomorrow. She will be 3 on Saturday! I don't know where the time has gone! I went shopping last night and bought the disney princess decor for the party. I also bought a Cinderella (her fave princess) pinata and her present. It's so fun to buy for a little girl,with the princess dress-up clothes and the makeup and jewelry. After much deliberation,I decided to get her a Ponyville Ice Cream Shoppe. She is very girly so I think she will love it. :-)

2 people love me:

Kate said...

I hope the day that started out good is going good and will end good too! *HUGS*

Michelle said...

That sounds like a fun party! I agree that it's fun to buy presents for little girls. I love it. Happy birthday to Brianna tomorrow! I hope you post pics on LM. :)