Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Why won't he sleep???

Brayden has not taken a nap in the last 4 days and it's driving me insane! He just cries and cries in his crib. When I do get him to sleep,he wakes up as soon as I lay him down. He has been napping so good for the last few months! *sigh* It's so nice to get a break while he naps. He has not been sleeping well at night either so I think he might be getting a new tooth. Adam is out of town for a few days so I hope Brayden starts sleeping better or else I'm going to go bonkers! :-(

4 people love me:

Michelle said...

Oh no. I'm sorry Stacey. Kids not sleeping is rough. Will he take Orajel, does that help? That's the only thing that helps my kids. Doesn't get rid of the pain completely but it helps a little. If I was closer I'd take your kids so you could get a break. I hope he makes it until your husband comes back. *hugs*

Kate said...

I hope he settles down into a good sleep pattern for you soon!

Rachel said...

I hate non-napping phases. I hope he snaps out of it soon.

Lorie said...

I hope you get some relief soon!