Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fatty McFat-fat

So after many weeks my SIL and I finally were able to get reservations at the Gold's gym day care. We went yesterday and we are going today,then we can't get in until next Monday. It's been frustrating because I really want to work out 5 days a week. When my SIL and I first joined the gym 2 years ago,we were able to get in all 5 days of the week. We did this for 3 months straight and then I got pregnant with Brayden and I was too sick to go. I've gone sporadically since he was born,but lately it's hard to get reservations. I'm one of those people who likes to go earlier in the day. I can't go at night because Adam works late or is out of town and I'm so worn out by the end of the day I know I would talk myself out of it. I'm making a goal of being halfway to my target weight by December. I'm just so tired of being overweight and having no energy to play with my kids. Going to the gym makes me so self-concious because of the fit people there. I would like to have some cute work-out gear but all the pants fit so tight on me you can play "connect the cellulite bumps" on my butt and thighs. It's pretty sad when you can't find any pants that are loose on you. : - ( I've read these inspiring stories of people who have lost 100 lbs and I think,"if they can do it,I can do it." Wouldn't it be nice to snap your fingers and be fit? ; - )

5 people love me:

Kate said...

It WOULD be nice! But alas! Life doesn't work that way . . . But I wish you the best of luck on your fitness journey! I'm rootin' for ya! :)

Beth said...

I admire you for setting that goal! I think exercising regularly is TOUGH. Good luck to you!

Natalie said...

Good luck with your goal! I've never tried the gym day care thing. I'm still a nervous mommy too scared to leave her "baby" with anyone not related or from church. LOL! I wish I were there, I'd help you out with your kids.

Michelle said...

I think that's a great goal of getting halfway to your goal by December. YOU CAN DO IT! I'm sorry I haven't been a better weight loss buddy. Bad Michelle!

I loved this "connect the cellulite bumps" LOL! I wish I had cute work out gear too, but like you said, it's hard to find pants that are baggy. But, soon you will have baggy clothes when you start working out! Good luck! I'll be cheering you on. :D

Stacey said...

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :-)

Michelle you have been a good buddy,I just haven't been able to talk to you much because of my old computer shutting down all of the time. Thanks! *HUG*