Friday, July 11, 2008

Woo to the hoo!

9 people love me:

No Cool Story said...

I saw this on another blog.
It made me :(

It's kinda ewww. No?

No? Oh well :D

Stacey said...

I just read it for the articles,not the pictures. ;)

Ailinh Insixiengmay said...

Oh my gosh! How was the article?

nora.lakehurst said...

:D YAY for the movie. Blah for how ugly they made him look. I think he will look better for the movie. And who in the world is he holding????

Kimberly & Hank said...

Edward is supposed to be good looking, right? LOL he looks sickly.

Michelle said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see the movie and read the new book!!

Tori :) said...

Woo- to the hoo to the eeew. Edward is NOT looking good.

Taylor Tidbits said...

I saw the previews and it looks intense, I haven't read it yet, my daughter just started Twilight.

Jen said...

Jay Leno might leave NBC??? Say it isn't so!
heh hehe, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but y'all are cute doing it.