Friday, April 6, 2007

Another baby?

For the past few weeks,Josh and Brianna have been telling me that they want a baby sister. My niece is pregnant and her kids told Josh and Bri that their mom is having a baby. According to my kids,now we are supposed to have one.When I tell them that daddy and I don't know if we are going to have another baby yet,they say,"well we want a baby,so just have one ok?" LOL Because it's just that easy. :-) I feel that we should have one more baby but Adam is not so sure. I've had complications with each baby and I know that worries him. I think a lot of the problems are because I'm so overweight. I know I'm not very healthy and I need to work on that. I really hate that I let myself get this big. If we do have another baby I'm going to lose as much weight as I can before I get pregnant. Morning sickness is the worst for me though! It doesnt wear off until I'm about 4 months along. I lay on my couch most of the day and my house becomes a disaster. With each kid I tell myself that I'm going to keep the house cleaner and I never do. That's how people find out I'm pregnant because my house is a mess. Normally I keep it pretty clean. Even though I know I am sick at the time,I feel like a failure for not doing housework,laundry and making meals. Adam says it's ok but I know it's hard for him to go to work all day and then come home and have to clean up. Just thinking of it is making me queasy,lol. I've told the kids that it's something daddy and I will be discussing later this year. "but that will take too lonnnng!" was their response. It's the right amount of time for me. :-)

2 people love me:

Dawn said...

I've just read the first page of your blog and AWWWW on the kids wanting another baby! (If only you didn't have to carry it huh? LOL) They sound like they're really growing up!!

Rachel said...

That's really sweet that your kids want another baby. It's a hard decision though. Maybe that's my problem with my house because I just can't seem to move fast enough to keep it clean. Everyone messes up faster than I can fix it.