Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's taunting me..

So my hubby got The Host for my Mother's Day present. I'm trying to save it for when I'm in the hospital next week. I know if I start reading it,it will be finished by tomorrow. I may have to have my hubby hide it from me. I'm too weak.

5 people love me:

Kara said...

LOL! He should have kept it hidden until you went to the hospital :D I want to read that :)

Tori :) said...

Does that really say THREE days!?!? ----->
You are so close.

Sorry- that had nothing to do with your post. I want to read The Host also!!

No Cool Story said...

HAHAHAHA!!!
;)

THREE DAYS! OH MAN!

HEy, I'm saving The Host. I started it then put it down becasue I had already started another book...but I'm ready to quit that one and read The Host.
Anyway, back to you

THREE DAYS!!!

Kimberly & Hank said...

That's what my mommy got for mommy's day. I'm reading it now.. well, I have 1 chapter down. I haven't got into it yet.

Stacey said...

So did your mom like it?

And are you ready for Thursday?? :D