Monday, May 19, 2008

So close!

Today is my second to last doctor's appointment! I can see the finish line coming closer! A few more weeks and my little guy will be here! :D

7 people love me:

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh can I come see your bb and take some photo's :D

Kimberly said...

I can't WAIT!!!!! Babies, babies everywhere.

Tori :) said...

Holy cow!! (No- YOU aren't a cow...) YAY!!

Super Happy Girl said...

HOORAY!!
:D
Happy baby times are coming!

Jean Knee said...

uhm, I don't have a raven.

I bet you're gigantic huh?

always here to help

ailinh said...

Dang girl, you're poppin them out like popcorns out a microwave. ha ha ha

Nevermind...that wasn't even funny.

Anonymous said...

so close yet so far... those last few weeks are dog years... or like driving through spanish fork canyon from across the country, trying to get to Provo after 28 hours of straight driving.. it eventually happens, but feels like eternity....

only hang in there long enough to have a healthy baby! :)