Earlier this year a friend of mine,Michelle,lost her sister-in-law and best friend to a natural gas explosion. Now she is trying to spread the word about methane gas detectors. She started this website and she has posted a lot of information that could save the life of someone you know. She wants to make sure that every family knows that a $60 device can protect them from poisoning or explosion due to methane and propane gas or carbon monoxide. Click here to enter a drawing she has on her site and you could win a free detector. What she is doing is very important so please visit her site!
2 years ago