Friday, September 21, 2007

PPP-Digital Photography

I got my first camera when I was a teenager and over the years I have taken a lot of pictures. When digital cameras came out I had to save up the money to buy one and it was hard to be patient! I'm now on my second camera and I take it almost everywhere. You never know when that perfect moment will strike. I use my camera for everything..family gatherings,birthdays,reunions. Not to mention taking candids of my kids,which I do frequently.

My camera is an Olympus and I love the features on it. It gives me different options for the scenes I want to take such as portrait,landscape and night-time which really helps me take the best pictures. I can record short videos on it and there is even a shooting guide on the camera that gives me helpful tips. This is one of my favorite pictures that I have taken with my Olympus.


My camera is still new but when I decide to buy a another camera I will definitely check out the Nikon D300.

0 people love me: