Friday, April 27, 2007

It's the best day ever!!

Well it's looking to be a pretty darn good one anyway. My new camera should be arriving today and it's gorgeous weather so the kids can play outside. Also my SIL is coming over tonight so we can do some scrapbooking while our hubbies are at their "guy's night". I'm feeling very happy and positive right now and I hope it continues all day. :-)

The kids and I watched "Night at the Museum" last night and it was funnier than I thought it would be. They loved the monkey in it. Nickelodeon has been playing the commerical over and over so the kids go around saying,"he's been pushing me and pushing me and I'm sick of it!!" LOL

4 people love me:

Dawn said...

"Me no dum-dum, you dum-dum. Dum-dum!"

I love that movie!

Lorie said...

I want to see that movie!

Kate said...

Yay for a great day! :)

Michelle said...

I keep seeing that one part with the monkey too. Cracks me up! I'm glad to hear it was a good movie, we might have to rent it. Yay you had a great day!! Gotta love those. :)