Monday, April 9, 2007

Let's try this again..

You Are Ernie
Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.
You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained
You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.
How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!

5 people love me:

Kate said...

You Are Big Bird
Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.
You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.
You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.
How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."

Beth said...

Hi, Stacey! I'm glad you started blogging!! :-)

Sweet! I am Cookie Monster! I think I took this one before and came out to be Bert, but my pregnancy hormones won out! :LOL:

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"

Lorie said...

The link is not working for me?:(

Lorie said...

Okay I got there, I am Cookie Monster

Michelle said...

I'm Ernie too!