Friday, April 6, 2007

I've always wondered...

[b]You Are Sky Blue[/b]

[img]http://images.blogthings.com/whatcolorblueareyouquiz/sky-blue.jpg[/img]

Dreamy and creative, you the potential in everyone ... and everything!
And while you strive to have an ideal life, you are pretty mellow about it. You know your time will come.

[b]What Color Blue Are You?[/b]

[url]http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorblueareyouquiz/[/url]

5 people love me:

Stacey said...

Well that didn't work,lol!

Michelle said...

Stacey - to add it into your post, after you finish the quiz, click on the one that says Livejournal/Blogspot. It will take you to a page that has your results and at the body is a code you copy and paste into your post here. HTH

I'm Ocean Blue:
You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.

I'm going to put this on my blog too, thanks!

Kate said...

I'm Indigo . . . Of all the shades of blue, you are the most funky, unique, and independent.
Expressing yourself and taking a leap of faith has always been easy for you.
HUH??? lol

Lorie said...

I am the same as Kate.

Stacey said...

Thanks for the info Michelle. :)