Friday, April 13, 2007

Kids!

So this morning Brianna tells me she wants a popsicle. I told her she had to have breakfast first,so she proceeds to whine and tell me that,"breakfast is disgusting,it will make me sick!!" That has become her new phrase when she wants a treat instead of breakfast,lunch or dinner. So she goes and pouts in her room,occasionally peeking out of her door to show me her "sad,pouty face" LOL As I have told her,that only works on daddy,not me. Mommy's a toughie! ;)

Josh's new thing is his idea of bargaining. Yesterday I told him to clean up his room or he would not get to play the computer. So he says,"well if you won't let me play the computer,then I won't clean my room!"(if only it worked that way) So I repeated myself. "clean your room or no computer" He says,"fine,I'll do it but you're making me dramatic!" I had to turn away so he couldn't see me laughing. Ahhh,kids. :-)

2 people love me:

Michelle said...

ROFL! Those are some of the funniest phrases Stacey! Your kids must keep you in stitches all day. :D

Dawn said...

LOL! they're hilarious Stacey!