Monday, April 30, 2007

Talk about mood swings

So I found out on Saturday that Adam will be out of town for most of May. :-( He is going to Vegas for 2 days this week and then he is off to Southern California,New York and Northern California during the next 3 weeks. He will be home for part of the weekend before he has to leave again. I told Adam's boss (also our BIL) that we need a REALLY good work party this year. ;-) *sigh* Well such is life right? At least he will be home in between trips. I worry about Brianna though,she has become such a daddy's girl that she sobs when he leaves,even when he is gone for the day. It just breaks my heart to hear her cry,"daddy I miss you,please come back! I just love you,don't leave!" So sad! :-( I think we will be making a lot of plans with my SIL and renting a lot of movies.

0 people love me: