Tuesday, April 24, 2007

To-do list for Tuesday

~Make beds
~finish Brayden's invitations
~get copies of mom's calendar
~go to Wal-mart for birthday gifts
~finish laundry
~try not to lose my temper with my kids

For the past 2 days,Josh and Brianna have been on a naughty kick. Josh has been whining over everything and throwing fits and Brianna has been mean to Brayden. For some reason we have all been cranky,but I'm going to try not to be so ornery today. Wish me luck! lol :-)

3 people love me:

Stacey said...

Ok I haven't done nay of those things today! I'm a slacker,I don't know what my problem is. :-(

Kate said...

*HUGS* I'm sorry you didn't get the things done that you wanted. It helps me to have really small goals, and not to beat myself up TOO much when I have an off-day.
Hope yesterday and today are better for you!

Michelle said...

Somedays it's hard to do anything, so don't feel bad! *hugs* If you haven't already, try to get some things done tomorrow. Sending you lots of *luck!* You can do it!