Thursday, July 23, 2009

Deep Thoughts

I saw this ice cream when I was at the store today. "Red,White and No More Blues" huh? It also reads,"Recovery never tasted so good". Did I miss the recovery? Doesn't "recover" mean to get something back? Because I have yet to see it.

Mmmmmm,cheese fries from Outback. I loves them. Sure,they are thousands of calories but do I care? Not really..sometimes you just gotta splurge.

So you can get tacos at a port a potti now? Mmmm,delish! I could see maybe needing a port a potti after you eat the tacos,but not before.
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

Oh! Well in that case,I'll answer the phone!


That's really generous of you Owen, but I think I'll have to pass.

5 people love me:

Flee said...

HAHAHA! Those were great! I love the "Owen" onthe best I think. Very funny.

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL you are so funny.

Klin said...

What is it we are supposed to be recovering from?

Love the phone one! I still won't answer it. It doesn't tell me WHO it IS, so yep, not taking a chance that it might be a telemarketer. Hmmmmmm.

Thanks for the laugh. everyone needs a laugh a day. :D

Dave said...

thanks for coming by :-)

I too was a little disturbed when I saw the prospect of a cookie warmed in Owen

Jen said...

LOL! I saw that ice cream last week too! I thought what a big failure of an idea. The owen one cracks me up, our last Bishop was Bishop Owen, hahaha.