Monday, April 20, 2009

Great news!!

Josh got into the same school as Brianna! I received a call today that there was a spot open and I accepted it. It's so nice to know this early because now I can start buying clothes and making plans. Plus the school is one street over from our house so it's way close! YAY!

11 people love me:

Jenn said...

Yeah! I'm so glad they both got into the same school, and that Josh will get to be with Brendan. And that it is so close--that will be great. Yeah for Joshy!

Mad Libs Millie said...

YAY!! I'm happy for you!! :)

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY!!!! That is going to be so nice for Josh

Corilee said...

Well, didn't we always know that prayers are heard and answered?
Yay for all of you!

ailinh said...

That is wonderful news, Stace! Woot* Partayyyyy

Klin said...

Celebrate good times.

COME ON!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Ann Marie said...

Tender Mercy.

Nancy Face said...

That's wonderful! :)

Super Happy Girl said...

Party!

no, really.

Shauna said...

AWESOME :) Hope you are having a super weekend! ♥ HUGS ♥