Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What happens when you run out of paper?


You color on your brother instead. Duh.

15 people love me:

Klin said...

Highlights his cheeks nicely, don't you think?

You need more paper at your house. LOL

Flee said...

Oh! That is so funny! What creative siblings he has.

Unknown said...

We ended conference with a "whistle" colored on Sabrina's wrist and make-up drawn on Lizzie. >sigh< At least he looks happy! I only buy markers once or maybe twice a year and when they dry out I chuck 'em. Maybe someday they'll learn :P

nora.lakehurst said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! OK so you know I am sick. So just imagine that night at the book store and me laughing. Got that image... Ok that is me right now. THanks alot man. That was so funny.

Ann Marie said...

Oh my.. This is what my Mary looks like *quite often* and SHe does it to herself!! The crazy girl writes on her face everytime she gets a pen or marker...

Good job getting a picture! LOL!

Tori :) said...

Livie colors herself.
Cute pic!!

Millie said...

It obviously made him happy.

ailinh said...

I think blue is his color! haha

Corilee said...

At least it was a nice color, not black, thank heaven. I hope they were washable markers.

He does look cute though, doesn't he?

Nancy Face said...

That picture could win a photo contest! LOVE IT! :D

Kimberly said...

Hehehe


Eli has the same walker!!

ems said...

LOL!! Your kids crack me up! Hey, at least it wasn't a permanent marker! For that matter at least it isn't all over the wall as well as the camden's face. :)

Lauren said...

Aww!!! That's so cute! :)

Carrot Jello said...

Oh my gosh, that is darling :)

Super Happy Girl said...

Absolutely!