Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy birthday Brady bug!


My funny little dude is 3 years old today! I remember when he was born,I was nervous about going out in public with 3 kids. It wasn't so bad when he was trapped in his seat, but now he likes to run away from me! He was the second biggest baby,(CamD is the biggest) but he became the smallest. He was like a little bird with his skinny legs and arms. At 2 months old,he weighed about 9 lbs. (Camden's weight when he was born!) Brady has a darling little personality. He tells me that he loves me over and over every night when I put him to bed. He gives such gigantic hugs and he loves his little bro so much! He is such a sweet kid and I don't know what I would do without him!



















Happy birthday Brady!!

9 people love me:

nora.lakehurst said...

He is so cute. And I know that no matter how much Adam doesnt want him to like me. He does. LOL

Kimberly said...

Talk about cuteness overload! Too much cuteness to handle! :D

Happy birthday Bradyyy!

Ann Marie said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!
Your kids have the most beautiful eyes....

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

By the way -- I sent you an email yesterday to your gmail. Did you get it? I never know if I'm using the right acct :P

Super Happy Girl said...

Happy Bday little guy!!
I like that picture with the four of you ;)

Corilee said...

He's one cute grandchild! Love,love,love him!

Nancy Face said...

What precious pictures! :)

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your kids are so cute!!!


Happy Birthday Brady!!!! :P