Thursday, April 30, 2009

PayPerPost and other things

~~As you may have noticed,I am going to do PayPerPost again to earn some extra money.

~~Supernatural is on tonight!

~~The ice cream truck woke up my cranky baby after only 20 minutes of napping...that driver better watch himself around me.

~~I went out to run errands today and only got 2 things done because of some complications. *sigh*

~~I am not so happy right now because my baby is still crying.

That is all.

5 people love me:

Carrot Jello said...

I think he better give you some free ice cream for that.

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hate the ice cream truck! Totally disrupts life :( Sorry 'bout the weepy kids. What a pain

nora.lakehurst said...

Sorry. You get better okay. Love ya

Klin said...

They take out the drive-in movie theaters and keep the dangerous ice cream trucks. What is this world coming to. I am not being sarcastic. I wanted to do physical harm to the ice cream man in our old neighborhood. He was annoying and his truck was loud.

I've got paint guns if you want to target practice. I'm sure the hubs will show me how to use it ;)

Corilee said...

rememberafew day ago you were crying about how cute yoour babies were? try to remember that now!!!

I love the icecream truck but he rarely comes here. It's probably good for me as I am off sugar for good. >sigh< :)