Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My anniversary!

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe that it has been that long since I got married! Adam was 19,I was 17 going on 18. I look at my nieces and nephews who are that age and I think the same thing that my parents did..."That is so young!!" LOL

Here I am, rockin' the bangs.


I had to put this one in because I was skinny. :P


Here we are after Adam's college graduation ceremony.


This was taken at Adam's brother's wedding. Check out that pasty face..I was not wearing the right shade of makeup.


Hubby and I were sealed in the Salt Lake temple 5 years ago. It took us awhile to be ready but we made it! It was one of the happiest days of my life. I like to go back to that day and remember the happiness and peace I felt. Seeing Joshie's little hand on ours is etched in my memory,it's something I will never forget.


This was taken a few years ago. Yes my hair was flat,moving on...


Our eternal family! :)

12 people love me:

nora.lakehurst said...

Aw pershious. ;) Love it. Love you guys.

Holly said...

I love the photo journey through your time together! You have a beautiful eternal family! Congratulations!

Beth said...

Loved seeing all the pictures. Fourteen years, wow -- congratulations!

Klin said...

What a great trip through your life. You have a beautiful family. You are so beautiful.

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Ann Marie said...

Happy Anniversary!

You guys are so cute together!
LOL at 90's wedding styles. I have some good old "bangs" pictures myself!

I think you are pretty in every picture! It was fun to see them all!

We need to go to Traning table sometime.. :)

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought of you today when I looked at the date at work. 14 years! I just can't believe it. But I too will never forget the day 5 years ago when you were sealed. Wonderful!

Kimberly said...

Awwwwwww. And to think.. I was there when it all started. I don't remember too much since I was quite a bit younger..... but still. I was there!!

Anonymous said...

we were married that same year but I was just slightly older than you LOL

great pix you are really beautiful!

Corilee said...

I have never seen some of those pictures. They are so cute! You must be a proud Mama.

I, too, will never forget that day in the Temple. Having all my children together there was the fulfillment of a longed for dream. It was my happiest day on earth, too.

I loved being reminded of that day.

{{{hugs}}}

Stacey said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! :)

Super Happy Girl said...

I love that last picture, it's definitely my favorite. You have a cute family.
Congratulations!

"I was not wearing the right shade of makeup." Ugh! I hate that >:(

Nancy Face said...

Happy Anniversary! :D

I love that you posted all these wonderful pictures, and your family picture is just great! By the way, you have the most beautiful smile! :)