Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My babies!

I was looking through my photobucket account and I found some pictures that made me want to cry. Why do kids grow up so fast??

Joshie

Nana-bugs



Joshie,Nanners and Brady




I had to add this one because Camden is just a little goof!

6 people love me:

nora.lakehurst said...

Aw Yah why do they have to grow up so fast. What a couple of cuties.

Corilee said...

I know you younger mothers must get tired of me saying things like "wait till they are grown and gone" but I can't help it because it's so true. I look back at the pictures of my babies and sometimes cry, too. I cry because I wish I'd been a better mother, because I see now things I would do differently if I had it to do over again, and because they were such DANG cute babies. But they turned out to be great Moms and Dads and Aunts and they have the cutest babies ever (except them, of course, when they were babies
;)

Klin said...

My kids just spent the last two weekend watching their videos from being being little. Loved it. They were so cute.

Though not always cute now they are just as much fun indifferent ways, too.

Anonymous said...

awwww

Jenn said...

I remember you sending me those first few pictures when you were in Cali! So cute! I can't believe they've grown up so fast. I just started working on Brady's birthday post today--get ready for some really cute pictures on Friday!!

ems said...

AAAACK! They grow up way to fast. I wish I could always remember to enjoy every moment. I find that I let things get in the way and then I look back and wish that I had spent more time with them. Oh well, at least we have pictures that help us remember them as babies!

Such cute pics!